Friday, July 22, 2011

Create Scrapbooks Smash Book Video Series: Smashing #2

Hi all! I’m blogging at Create Scrapbooks today. I’m sharing video #2 in my Smash Book series. :-)

Create Scrapbooks Smash Book Video Series: Smashing #2

smash2-1
 

In case you missed the first video, you can check it out here...
 Create Scrapbooks Smash Book Video Series: Introduction #1

Other stuff
It has been a long week. Long. I’ve been in need of a new laptop so on Sunday I got a Macbook Pro. There is a huge learning curve and for someone who doesn’t do well with change, well, let’s just say it’s added a lot of stress. Do I like my new Mac? Yes. Do I love it? No. I’d better get on the loving it train pretty darn quick or else it’s going to cost me a pretty penny to return it! I don’t get to use Windows Live Writer anymore so I’m having blogging/uploading photo issues. You have no idea how many times I uploaded this weeks Wordless Wednesday! lol! I cannot recommend Windows Live Writer enough... I’m going to miss it and it makes me extremely sad that there isn’t a Mac version. (I had to go to the old computer to fix this to look right!!! ugh).

Okay, so that was my week in a nut shell. :-)

Hope you like the new video!

No comments: