Saturday, June 11, 2011

Create Scrapbooks: tutorial featuring The Stamps of Life daisies2garden June 2011 release stamp set

Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you know I’m blogging over at Create Scrapbooks today. I’m sharing my first exclusive project featuring the Daisies2garden stamp set from The Stamps of Life June 2011 release. It’s my first official blog post as a contributor (woot!) and there’s a video tutorial too. You can find all the details, the video, and full supply list on the blog, just click on the link or photo…

wishing-you-sol

Tutorial featuring The Stamps of Life daisies2garden June 2011 Release Stamp Set

Hope you like it!

2 comments:

v said...

Welcome Gretchen!:) I love kraft paper too! I look forward to seeing you on UStream. :D

~Vanessa W
(baboo7192)

Laurel said...

WOO HOO! Love this card. You know how much I love CAS and you rock it! Your video was awesome!!!