Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lawnscaping Challenge #11 | thanks card

thanks-racoon

I decided to make one more card for challenge #11 on the Lawnscaping challenge blog. I love clean and simple so I figured - what the heck - I’ll do one more!

Details: I used chalk to color in the raccoon, mushrooms, and dragon fly. I outlined the “thanks” sentiment in black to make it pop a bit more. For the trail from the dragon fly, I drew it in pencil first, went over it with the black making tick marks, then erased the pencil line. easy peasy!

Supplies: Thanks stamp and Critters in the Forest set (Lawn Fawn), cardstock (Stampin’ Up), black pen (American Crafts), black ink (Staz-On), chalks (Decorating Chalk Kit #3, Craf-T Products).

:-)

5 comments:

Marie / Legojenta said...

So cute! TFS =)

Laurel said...

Another cutie! Love your framed critters and your pen work! This is just awesome! Thanks for playing again Gretchen! :)

Karen B said...

so cute, G! Love the flight trail and the coloring on the raccoon! So perfect!

Britta Swiderski said...

This is super cute. I love the little trail with the dragonfly. I'm definitely going to have to try that on a card soon! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Lawnscaping!

Christiana said...

Really great layout on this CAS card. I just love the raccoon, don't you? He's such a cutie. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!