Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lawnscaping Challenge #11 | keep cool card

Occasionally time gets away from me and because of that, I’ve missed a few of the Lawnscaping Challenges so I decided I had to make some time to participate in the latest challenge (#11), it’s all about clean and simple. That’s right up my alley… how could I not?

keep-cool

Cute. Summery. Clean. Simple. ta-da!

Supplies: Swimsuit Season stamp set (Lawn Fawn), kraft cardstock (Bazzill), speckled cream cardstock (unknown),  Delighted, Radiant, and Cheerful (Tickled Pink, Fine and Dandy; My Mind’s Eye), Tickled Pink Bling (Fine and Dandy, My Mind’s Eye), Scallops (Tim Holtz, Sizzix), black pen (American Crafts), black pigment ink.

Have a great Tuesday!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Cute. Summery. Clean INDEED! Love this. I am so glad you found the time to play along with us again! We've missed you! This is just perfect! :)

Marie / Legojenta said...

I really like the blue rhinestones you added, they're such a fantastic touch =) TFS!

Kelly said...

thanks for visiting my blog. Cute card. I love how you have highlighted the suit and set it off with the circles. I just got this set!

Lea L. said...

This is super cute!! I love the polka dot bikini...if only it were yellow. Tee hee...kidding! It is perfect as is!! :)