Monday, June 13, 2011

just a note card

just-a-note-flags-sol

Happy Monday everyone! I’ve got a quick share for today using a cute stamp set called banners4all from The Stamps of Life. It comes with so many cute little sentiments that you can mix and match, the possibilities are endless!

Supplies: Banners4all stamp set (The Stamps of Life), inks (Stampin’ Up), cardstock (Stampin’ Up), die cut (Styled Labels, Tim Holtz; Sizzix), patterned paper (Ad Lib Vertigo, Bo Bunny), black pen.

Other Stuff

It’s officially week two of summer for us… fingers crossed that it goes just as well as week one. Week two is when the euphoria of being home wears off and the kids start bickering and I start thinking how in the heck am I going to get anything done! It is easier now that they’re older and can occupy themselves but no matter how old they are, I still get the dreaded “I’m booorrred!” I’m so not looking forward to that.

Here’s to getting things crossed off the to-do list!

No comments: