Thursday, June 23, 2011

i love you card

i-love-you-tsol

I’ve got a quick and card share for today… my favorite kind! Some stamping, some punching and you’re done! The card measures 4-1/2” x 4-1/2” and there is a pop dot behind the heart (which is stamped) to make it stand out a bit more.

Supplies: kraft cardstock (Bazzill), circle punch (Stampin’ Up), scallop circle punch (Seal of Approval, Fiskars), love2hug stamp set (The Stamps of Life), ledger paper (Spiral Memo Notebook, Fancy Pants), blue and green patterned paper and blue cardstock (my scrap drawer), Real Red dye ink (Stampin’ Up), 1/2” round pop dot (Zap Dots, Helmar).

Other Stuff

Trying to keep up with everything in summer is kind of crazy and overwhelming all wrapped up in one! You know what that means… it means I might see some blog slacking in my future. Such as it goes right? We’ll see, I’m working on finding some balance… are you saying right now, “aren’t we all?” I am sure I am not alone. (Please tell me I am not alone or I might have to go sit in the corner in the fetal position and rock back and forth!)

Here’s to long days, hanging out, eating late, and the randomness that summer brings… and finding some balance!

No comments: