Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Got Caffeine? card

got-caffeine-sol

I love anything coffee related. Any cute coffee type thing and I’m all about it. I even have a cookie jar that looks like a latté machine (thanks again Karen!).  With my love of coffee, how could I not love this adorable stamp set? I don’t think the photo does the card justice, the colors match much better in person. Hope you like it!

Supplies: coffee4two stamps (The Stamps of Life), kraft cardstock (Bazzill), speckled cream cardstock (I wish I knew because I’m almost out so if you’ve got a brand for me, please let me know*), graph paper (Scenic Route), brads (Stampin’ Up), Travel Ticking patterned paper (On Holiday, The Girls’ Paperie; Advantus).

*I’m serious about that speckled cream cardstock. If you know of something equivalent, I’d love to know. I’m almost out and have no idea where to look. I swear years (and years!) ago there was a Memories store in Houston and they’d sell it in packs. I’m pretty sure it’s gone now and I’m out of luck. (Okay, that’s enough complaining about paper).

Happy Tuesday! I’m looking forward to *not* leaving the house today…

1 comment:

lynne moore said...

try the stationary or office supply stores. I see cardstock like that in reams of 8.5x11.