Wednesday, June 08, 2011

exciting news and a cute card to share

Remember I  mentioned I had some exciting news to share a few blog posts back? Well, here it is! :-)

create-scrapbooks-page-fron
See the picture above? Recognize anyone? That’s me, the second person down! I’m excited to share that I will be joining the Create Scrapbooks team as a Creative Team Contributor. I’ll be creating and sharing exclusive projects made with the awesome The {Stamps} of Life stamps… I’m thrilled, I love these stamps! I’ll also be making other projects too, writing blog posts, sharing videos, and joining in on the live shows. How fantastic is that? I am extremely excited! There will be a live show sometime next week. I'll post and tweet to share when... hope to see you there.

To learn more about Create Scrapbooks, check out the following links:

Speaking of The Stamps of Life stamps, here’s a cute card using the cake2build stamp set…

celebrate-sol
I’m all about clean and simple lately… it makes me happy! :-)

Supplies: cake2build stamp set (The Stamps of Life), Whisper White cardstock (Stampin’ Up), pink inks (Melon Mambo and Regal Rose, Stampin’ Up), patterned paper (Sophie Silhouette, Bo Bunny), ribbon (Michael’s).

Thank you for stopping by and letting my share my fun news! I’m excited to be part of the Create Scrapbooks Team and work with The Stamps of Life Stamps! Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

Karen B said...

So excited for you, G! You are the perfect person for this job and you're going to be FABULOUS!!! Lucky us!

Laura Achilles said...

Hey stranger :0) Congrats to you!

Cath said...

Fun card, Gretchen, and congrats on the new gig with Create Scrapbooks! :)

Eileen Hull said...

Gretchen- wow! That is exciting. Stephanie and her stamps are so cool- you will be great! Can't wait to see what you do with this. I'll be watching...

Laurel said...

EEEK! Gretchen! I am so excited for you! This is awesome.... I have bookmarked all the links so I will be sure NOT to miss any more of your talent! I am so bummed I am just now seeing this! CONGRATS!!!!