Friday, June 24, 2011

congrats (enjoy your new Mac) card

congrats-mac-tsol

I made this card for Karen to celebrate the fact that she got a new Macsince her 10 month old HP failed (yet again!). I’ve never really been interested or even curious about a Mac before but after seeing hers, I’m definitely paying attention now. Enjoy Karen! You totally deserve it!

Supplies: Mac image from Apple (I found it on Google), Apple sticker (came with my iPod), kraft cardstock (Bazzill), speckled cream cardstock (unknown), Scallop Circle Pop-Up (Karen Burniston, Sizzix), Scallops (Tim Holtz, Sizzix), alpha stamps (abc4you and basic4abc, The Stamps of Life), Tickled Pink “Radiant” Paper (Fine and Dandy, My Mind’s Eye).

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Karen B said...

It is my favorite card EVER! You are such a dear friend to me. Which is why I say to you . . . Mac? Meh. Nothing special. (I lie, because I care!)

Laurel said...

Hello, how perfect is this. You know I LOVE Apple products!