Friday, June 17, 2011

celebrate with a cupcake card

celebrate-cupcake-sol

A cute card share for today. I really like how it turned out. I love the mix of papers (Echo Park just might be my new favorite!) and the little bit of texture on the cupcake top. I hope you like it too. :-)

Supplies: HappyBDay2you and Cake2Build stamp sets (The Stamps of Life), Top Note die* (Stampin’ Up, Sizzix), embossing folder (Dots & Flowers set, Sizzix), Whisper White cardstock (Stampin’ Up), patterned papers – Tree Tops, Flutter, and Rain Drops (A Walk in the Park, Echo Park).

*The Top Note die looks very similar to the Tim Holtz Ornamental die so if you don’t have access to a Stampin’ Up demonstrator, that’s a good alternative.

Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

Karen B said...

Love it! The mixture of patterns is exactly the right amount and I love the embossing. Fab!