Friday, May 20, 2011

You’re Invited card

celebrate-invite

In honor of my oldest sons 16th birthday – which is today – I made a 5” x 7” birthday invitation card using the Celebrate setanother example of one of Karen’s new dies. It does not open, what you see is what you get. I just love the little 3-D balloon. I added some pop dots underneath to really make it stand out.

Supplies: Celebrate Set (Sizzlits, Sizzix), cardstock (Bazzill), patterned paper from my stash, pop dots, Word.

Tonight my house will be invaded by teenage boys. Pizza will be consumed. Video games will be played. A pop can pyramid will be constructed. Little sleep will be had. Wish me luck!

Staying Connected news

I finally added the “Google Friend Connect” follow button to my blog. I also added a “follow by email” option for those that prefer updates sent to their inbox. I’ve had the “subscribe to” drop down menus for a while but figured it was about time I added the others. Just scroll down and you’ll find them on the left hand side of the page. Hope this helps! :-)

More tomorrow (hopefully!)…

No comments:

Social Media

Back to Top