Friday, May 27, 2011

sending you warm wishes card

sending-you-warm-wishes

This card is the last of the sample’s I made for Karen. It uses the Crown, Medallion, & Scrolls set. It’s such an elegant set! I’m really happy with how this card turned out. Someone else must have been pretty happy with it too because Karen took all my samples with her to teach in Minnesota this past weekend and it mysteriously disappeared in the hands of an admirer. I guess I’ll take that as a compliment, someone liked my card enough that they took off with it. :-)

I’m loving all the new Sizzlit sets and am happy I got to chance to make something with them. I hope you enjoyed them too.

Supplies: Crown, Medallion, & Scrolls set (Sizzlits, Sizzix), Threading Water Border Punch (Fiskars), stamp sentiment (Made With Love set, Hero Arts), Basic Pearls (Jewels, Stampin’ Up), decorative chalks, all papers from my stash.

Have a great Friday! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: