Saturday, May 28, 2011

lo: January picnic

january-picnic

A layout! Can you believe it? I love making cards but I was starting to miss actual scrapbooking! I did this layout relatively quick (in my world that means under an hour). I pretty much went with the “I’m just going with it” mantra. You know, when you think, that looks pretty decent there, and just glue it down and go with it. Sometimes not overthinking it is very refreshing.

To view each page individually, click the left or right side and the image will open in a new page:

Janaury Picnic (left side)Janaury Picnic (right side)

Supplies: kraft cardstock (Bazzill), Daiquiri Thickers (American Crafts), journal stamps (lines2journal, The Stamps of Life), Verbiage and Hoopla patterned paper (Ad Lib, Bo Bunny’s Back to Backs), corner rounder (Paper Shapers, EK Success), Black pen (0.5, American Crafts), buttons (from my stash).

Have a wonderful weekend! Hope you’re able to find some time to get crafty. :-)

No comments:

Social Media

Back to Top