Tuesday, May 24, 2011

if friends were flowers card

if-friends-were-flowers

Just like yesterday, this card features the Butterfly, Flower, & Swirl Sizzlit set, this time showing off the flower and swirl. I love the swirl, it’s the perfect size! The flower has little score marks in it so if you want to bend them to give them some depth you can.

Supplies: Butterfly, Flower, & Swirl set (Sizzlits, Sizzix), stamped sentiment (Hello Friend, Lawn Fawn), patterned paper (Blossom Soup, Jillibean Soup), Pumpkin Pie dye ink (Stampin’ Up), white and green cardstock (Bazzill).

In Other News

Friday night went off without a hitch! My newly 16 year old son had an awesome time. On Saturday I started editing photos to order, I didn’t realize I was so behind! As soon as this month is over I’ll be sending Shutterfly three months worth. Normally I edit, upload, and order one month so I’m not sure how I got so off track. I’ll be getting back tons of scrap worthy photos… can’t wait!

Thanks for stopping by! More samples coming on Thursday and Friday. :-)

No comments: