Thursday, May 19, 2011

I love YOU! mini card

i-love-you-mini

Don’t you love it when things get busy, when life gets in the way, and you realize your blog is in serious need of some love? So there, right now. I’ve been busy making samples using Karen’s new Sizzlit die sets. They are the Celebrate set, the Butterfly, Flower, and Swirl set and the Crown, Medallion, and Scrolls set. I’ve finally got them all photographed and uploaded so I’m ready to share. Today I’m using the Celebrate set but will be sharing the others in the days to come.

Supplies: Celebrate Set (Sizzlets, Sizzix), “I love you” (Banners4all, The Stamps of Life), cardstock (Bazzill), patterned paper (my stash), black pen, black ink.

Between making samples, Prom for my daughter, and the awards ceremony’s the big kids have already had, I’ve been plenty busy. It’s that time of year. It’s always before school starts, before Christmas, and before school ends that seems to be my busiest time of year. Is it June 2nd yet? And tonight… the final Orchestra concert of the year.

More soon… :-)

1 comment:

Laurel said...

LOVE this!