Tuesday, May 31, 2011

2010: a year in review layout

I’ve got a layout to share today, it will be the cover page for my 2010 album. I created a similar page for my 2009 album and loved how it turned out so I figured I’d stick with what was familiar and do it again. I think even though the two are similar, they are very different.

2010-cover-page

I’m so happy that I went with the choice of white for the title. I really wanted the photos to stand out and any color title was detracting from them. I think the white on white is really nice. Also, I created the photo collage using Picasa, no way I’d cut and glue all those photos, lol!

Supplies: white cardstock (Bazzill), Tickled Pink “Delighted” Paper (Fine and Dandy, My Mind’s Eye), Daiquiri Thickers (American Crafts), black pen (0.1 and 0.5, American Crafts), software for collage (Picasa).

Other Stuff

My kids only have a few more days of school left and then summer officially starts. I’ve got Third Grade Awards to attend today plus some running around. Looking at my schedule, it seems like I’ve got some running around to do just about everyday. How does that happen? I think I’m going to have to schedule some time to get crafty to help keep my sanity. :-)

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Karen B said...

WOW! This is an awesome layout, G! I have never used Picasa but now I want to. Everything about this layout is made of "win"!