Friday, April 15, 2011

the MS150 and scrappy news

trainingride1502010This weekend will be my husbands 12th year riding in the MS150. Yes, I said 12th year…. that’s a lot of miles! To say I am proud of him is an understatement. I’m sharing a quick picture of him… he’s not a fan of pictures so I definitely got him on the go (or should I say running from the camera!). If you feel like showing support, here’s the link to do so:

Support a Rider and Help Texans with MS

Thank you. It’s very appreciated.

 

Scrappy News

Fiskateer Friday - Every Friday the Fiskateers focus on one person on there blog… guess who it is today? The Fiskateer Friday Focus is me! Cool huh? If you are unfamiliar with this creative and supportive community, I highly recommend checking it out.

Fawny Flickr Friday – I woke up to a wonderful surprise this morning, one of my cards is featured on the Lawn Fawn blog. It got picked for “Fawny Flickr Friday.” 5 cards are picked from their Flickr gallery. I’m so flattered! Thanks Lawn Fawn!

Lawnscaping Challenge Blog – My second awesome surprise to wake up to today was being picked as one of the top three in the most recent Lawnscaping challenge #7. Thank you Lawnscaping!

My Friday obviously started off pretty good… love it! I made a quick trip to Target to keep the happiness alive, I wanted to get the newest Harry Potter movie. Tomorrow is movie night! It’s a tradition for the kids and I when my husband is off on his big ride. I can’t wait!

Happy Friday!

No comments: