Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lawnscaping Challenge #7 | i love you card

Nothing like the last minute right? I had an idea for challenge #7 from Lawnscaping as soon as I saw it but I already had my head in project mode for UStamp with Dawn and Friends: Classes, Clubs, and Camps. My UStamp projects are now complete and I celebrated by completing the challenge (which ends today… hence the last minute comment).

i-love-you-7

Supplies: Smitty’s ABCs stamps (Lawn Fawn), black cardstock (Bazzill), Crumb Cake cardstock (Stampin Up), Basic Black ink (Stampin Up), Real Red ink (Stampin Up), Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon (Stampin Up).

Happy Wednesday! :-)

5 comments:

Laurel said...

OH MY CUTENESS! This is freaking GENIUS!!!! GENIUS MY FRIEND! That is all I can say here.

Dana said...

So clever!

Christiana said...

I love this card so much! It's sheer brilliance! You rocked this challenge, girlfriend! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Marie / Legojenta said...

Okay, that is soo clever! Thank you so much for sharing =)

Lynnette said...

Love this card, super idea. Always happy to see you join the Lawnscaping challenge, so thanks for playing along :)