Wednesday, March 23, 2011

you take the cake card

you-take-the-cake

I have some adorable new stamps to play with from The {Stamps} of Life by Stephanie Barnardoh goodness! So many awesome designs to choose from. Don’t you just love this adorable cake stamp? It’s actually a couple of different ones and then you build it… and the stand! love it!

Supplies: cake stamp and sentiment (cake2build, The Stamps of Life), cardstock (Bazzill), die cut (Styled Labels, Tim Holtz for Sizzix), jewels (My Minds Eye), chalk inks (Colorbox), pigment ink (American Crafts).

A simple one for today but more to come…

4 comments:

Eileen Hull said...

So cute Gretchen!

Karen B said...

The shading on your cake just, well, takes the cake! (See what I did there?) I love everything about this card, especially how early you made it, seeing as how my birthday isn't until July. (See what I did there?)

Stephanie Barnard said...

Adorable! Love the colors! :)

Hugs!
Stehanie

Jana said...

This is so pretty. I love the soft colors.