Tuesday, March 22, 2011

so glad we’re buddies card

I made this cute card for the Lawnscaping and Wee Memories Cute and Cuddly co-challenge. I got to use some new stamp sets that I had but hadn’t had the chance to play with. The Critters in the Forest set arrived yesterday, they’re way cute! I love me some Lawn Fawn!

so-glad-we're-buddies

Supplies: cardstock (Bazzill), stamps: Teeny Tiny Backdrops, Smitty’s ABCs, and Critters in the Forest (Lawn Fawn), decorative chalks, VersaMark ink, black pigment ink (American Crafts).

Other stuff

I got nothing done during Spring Break. I’m okay with that. We had company, saw some alligators, went to the movies, stayed up late, and hung out… it was really nice doing whatever. I’m getting myself back into the swing of things now. After not making anything for a while though, I feel like I’m starting over in a way (don’t know if that makes sense or not but I now what I mean, lol!)… I’ve got to get reacquainted with my supplies (but that’s part of the fun!).

Have a great week!

5 comments:

Karen B said...

Such a great card and awesome shading on the Karen hedgehog! (she IS named Karen, isn't she?) Heh.

Chari said...

Such a sweet card! I really like the subtle colors you used.

Laurel said...

Sooooo cute! I love the neutral colors and the delicate coloring on the critters! Your stars background is just perfect, as is your distressing. Love this girl! Thanks for playing along with us!!! :)

Tiff said...

A-Dorable!!!! Seriously cute!

Jana said...

So sweet. I love it.