Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Lawnscaping Challenge #4

a-little-message-card

I really love paper piecing with stamps so challenge #4 from Lawnscaping was right up my alley! I used the Just My Type stamp set from Lawn Fawncute stuff! I missed challenge #3 so I definitely wanted to participate this time around.

Other stuff

I’m pretty much getting slammed with everyday life lately. Paying bills. Menu planning. Keeping schedules organized. Being a chauffeur. Dealing with appointments. Folding laundry. There’s a never ending list of at-home-mom duties I tell ya! My play time seems to have diminished. Ebb and flow… sometimes I’ve got plenty of time, other times… not so much.

A funny for the day

I bought two number candles today. A “one” and a “seven.” I kind of panicked for a second looking at them because I thought I bought “71” and not “17.” nice.

Hope you’re enjoying your Tuesday!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

I love this card. Love the boxed background paired with the text black layer... And the stitching around the card is awesome! I spy some glossy accents on those adorable hearts! This is perfect. LOVE IT! :)

Karen B said...

Dang! You rock like that! I love this card ever so much, especially the feet on the typewriter. Also, if you think you bought candles that say "1L" just turn them over. Heh.

Marie / Legojenta said...

I love the added touch of the paperclip on this lovely card! TFS =)

Marie / Legojenta said...

I love the added touch of the paperclip on this lovely card! TFS =)