Thursday, March 10, 2011

if friends were flowers card

friends-flowers-6-afriends-flowers-6-b

Another card using a Paper Crafts sketch (number 6). I really like the TI folder and the effect that it gives, so pretty and elegant.

Supplies: white cardstock (Bazzill), patterned paper (Sunshine and Tree Top; A Walk In The Park, Echo park), stamp sentiment (Hello Friend, Lawn Fawn), Large Edger Punch (Circles, EK Success), Textured Impressions (Dots & Flowers Set, Sizzix), flower die cut (Mini Occasions Set by Karen Burniston, Sizzix), XL You Bracket You Bought It squeeze punch (Fiskars), corner rounder (Fiskars).

Other Random Stuff

  • The kids have Spring Break next week.
  • We’ve got company coming on Sunday for a few days so I’ve been prepping for that.
  • Now that I’m busy with house/life stuff, creative ideas are running rampant… trying to remember to jot them all down.
  • Listening to the new Glee CD (of course I am!).
  • Counting down to getting the natural blonde put back in my hair. *cough cough*
  • Loving stamps. (just sayin’)
  • Rereading Twilight.
  • Addicted to American Idol (Steven Tyler is fantastically awesome!).
  • Absorbing every ounce of inspiration I get from Pinterest.
  • Needs to vacuum the couch… again (thanks to the cute dog shown in the previous blog entry).

Alright, that’s it! G out! Have a happy!

3 comments:

Karen B said...

Awww! You always make me the nicest cards! (You know what they say about assuming . . . it makes a recipient out of me) Call me and tell me about this pinterest thing. Need the cliff notes.

Tiff said...

Love your card!!!

Jana said...

Such a happy card. I love all the colors and textures. Those circles are lots of fun.