Supplies: white cardstock (Bazzill), patterned paper (Sunshine and Tree Top; A Walk In The Park, Echo park), stamp sentiment (Hello Friend, Lawn Fawn), Large Edger Punch (Circles, EK Success), Textured Impressions (Dots & Flowers Set, Sizzix), flower die cut (Mini Occasions Set by Karen Burniston, Sizzix), XL You Bracket You Bought It squeeze punch (Fiskars), corner rounder (Fiskars).
Other Random Stuff
- The kids have Spring Break next week.
- We’ve got company coming on Sunday for a few days so I’ve been prepping for that.
- Now that I’m busy with house/life stuff, creative ideas are running rampant… trying to remember to jot them all down.
- Listening to the new Glee CD (of course I am!).
- Counting down to getting the natural blonde put back in my hair. *cough cough*
- Loving stamps. (just sayin’)
- Rereading Twilight.
- Addicted to American Idol (Steven Tyler is fantastically awesome!).
- Absorbing every ounce of inspiration I get from Pinterest.
- Needs to vacuum the couch… again (thanks to the cute dog shown in the previous blog entry).
Alright, that’s it! G out! Have a happy!