Thursday, February 10, 2011

love you card

love-you-1love-you-2love-you-3

Valentine’s Day is just around the corner so I figured I’d better get on the ball and start making some cards. Are you making any this year?

On this card I used the Hearts-a-Plenty pop-up dieI like it because it gives a big wow factor but is super easy to put together. I also got to use a new font…  I kind of love it! I think  the Butterfly Kisses font might be my new favorite… I love that it’s so whimsical! Hope you like it too!

Supplies: Bazzill cardstock, Scenic Route and Cloud 9 patterned papers, Hearts-a-Plenty Pop-Up Die (Sizzix), Flowers w/ Stems, Leaves, & Hearts Die (Sizzix), Butterfly Kisses Font Die (Sizzix), Scallops Die (Sizzix), black pen (American Crafts).

Back to my mess…

1 comment:

Karen B said...

Huh. I left a comment yesterday but I was using my phone . . . so obviously I don't know how to leave comments using my phone. I LOVE LOVE LOVE (pun intended) this card! You've sold me on Butterfly Kisses - it IS an awesome font!