Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Lawnscaping Challenge #2

With all my CHA creating, challenge #2 on the Lawnscaping blog almost got away from me. Tomorrow is the deadline so I’m glad I could fit it in. The challenge was to CASE one of Kelly Marie’s cards (Ms. Lawn Fawn herself!). I CASE’d this cute card titled “you are the apple of my eye.” I did alter it a bit but think I stayed pretty true to the over all design.

My card:

love-life-CASE-lawnfawn

Supplies: Fly Free stamp set (Lawn Fawn), kraft cardstock (Bazzill), circle punch (Fiskars), scallop circle punch (Fiskars), Open Scallop Edger Punch (EK Success), red and blue cardstock (my stash drawer).

Thanks for stopping by, hope you’re staying warm! :-)

5 comments:

Laurel said...

This is adorable. I love it... Cute colors! Love the heart button! Super cute Gretchen. Thank you so much for playing along with us again! I love the polka dotted ribbon, too! :)

Marie / Legojenta said...

This looks so great! Thanks for sharing =)

Chari said...

I love it! Sweet and simple :)

Lynnette said...

This is fabulous! I love your layout and colorscheme. Awesome job

scrapchick said...

So pretty - love the color combo!