Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sizzix Bigz XL Photo Wheel

This is the last of the new Bigz dies by Karen Burniston for Sizzix. For some reason, I was most intimidated by this die and it turned out to be my favorite! It was also the easiest. I love that it spins… every time you turn the dial it’s like finding a hidden treasure. It’s pretty awesome! Karen is a genius… seriously! There is a video underneath each project photo that shows the die in action, be sure to check it out.

back-in-the-day

(click image for a larger view)

The cute flower is from a Sizzlet set. I love that it has score marks so you can fold it and easily give it a 3-D effect.

“Back In The Day” supplies: Sizzix Bigz XL Photo Wheel #657135 by Karen Burniston, Sizzix Sizzlits Die Set 3 pack – Butterfly, Flower, & Swirls Set #657126 by Karen Burniston, Sizzix Big Shot, white and pink Bazzill cardstock, Kraft Bazzill cardstock, My Mind’s Eye Fine and Dandy “Tickled Pink” patterned papers, black pen, Chip Block alphabet (Tim Holtz, Sizzix).

thank-you-spin-frame

(click image for a larger view)

“Thank You” supplies: Sizzix Bigz XL Photo Wheel #657135 by Karen Burniston, Sizzix Big Shot, My Mind’s Eye Fine and Dandy “True Blue” patterned papers, white Bazzill cardstock.

And… that’s it! 8 new dies, 3 new Sizzlets sets. whew! Hope you like them as much as I do!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh I love that photo wheel! When are these going to be in stores like Michaels or what not so I can buy!!! LOVE THIS. And I don't even scrapbook! But I have a billion ideas in my mind of what to do with this.

Tara Noel said...

Great idea to add a video. You really do the die justice this way. Of course your project is fabulous!

Bea said...

great die and fab samples - thanks for the vid