Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sizzix Bigz Die–Card, Zig Zag 3-D (Pop-Up)

I’ve been dying to share the things I’ve made for CHA, my first share for today is the new Zig Zag Pop-Up Die by Karen Burniston. There are 8 new dies in all plus three Sizzlets sets… I’ll be posting them all today. Not gonna lie… I’m way excited about it! I love her new releases.

I really like this die because you can add anything to it to create your card. Any theme. Any style. It’s very versatile.  There are two tabs that you can adhere elements too so you can pretty much do whatever your heart desires.

monster-birthday

(click on the image to see a larger view)

I also used the new Sizzlets set that contains the balloons and label die. The balloons are really cute and easy to assemble (I’m all for anything that’s easy!).

“Monster Birthday” supplies: Sizzix Bigz Die – Card, Zig Zag 3-D (Pop-Up) #657131 by Karen Burniston, Sizzix Sizzlets Celebrate Set #657127, Sizzix Big Shot, graph patterned paper (Scenic Route), Monster/Green paper (Night Light: Louie, October Afternoon), Monster Fun stamps (Hero Arts).

thinking-of-you

(click on the image to see a larger view)

“Thinking Of You” supplies: Sizzix Bigz Die – Card, Zig Zag 3-D (Pop-Up) #657131 by Karen Burniston, Sizzix Big Shot, patterned paper (Urban Prairie/Patchwork Quilt, BasicGrey), white Bazzill cardstock, black pen.

More to come… lots more…

No comments: