Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sizzix Bigz Die - Card, Scallop Circle 3-D (Pop-Up)

We’re on the second to last of the new releases! So many dies, so much fun! The round shape of the Scallop Circle die is awesome to use. There are two places on the pop-up to adhere whatever you’d like so it makes the die very versatile.

celebrate-crown

(click image for larger view)

I used two different Sizzlet sets on this card. The medallion is so pretty and I love the crown. I have a feeling I’m going to get a lot of use out of the word “celebrate.”

“Happy Anniversary” supplies: Sizzix Bigz Die -  Card, Scallop Circle 3-D (Pop-Up) #657130 by Karen Burniston, Sizzix Sizzlits Die Set 3 pack – Crown, Medallion, & Scrolls #657128 by Karen Burniston, Sizzix Sizzlets Die Set – Celebrate #657127 by Karen Burniston, Sizzix Big Shot, kraft cardstock (Bazzill), stamped sentiment (Everyday Sayings, Hero Arts), background stamp (Dots and Flowers, Hero Arts), white pigment ink (American Crafts), My Minds Eye Lost & Found “Madison Avenue” patterned papers.

circle-owl

(click image for larger view)

“Friendship” supplies: Sizzix Bigz Die -  Card, Scallop Circle 3-D (Pop-Up) #657130 by Karen Burniston, Sizzix Big Shot, Fiskars Circle Cutter, My Mind’s Eye Fine & Dandy “True Blue”, corner rounder (Fiskars), sentiment stamp (Hello Friend, Lawn Fawn).

One more to go…

1 comment:

Tara Noel said...

Love both of these cards. I love owls and pink and pink owls. I, too, think I will be using the word 'celebrate' a lot as in "Let's drink a beer to celebrate our projects".