Tuesday, January 18, 2011

in creative mode

:-)

I’m currently working on CHA samples for Karen Burniston using her awesome pop-up dies. I can’t show anything yet – have to wait until the show – but wanted to share that I hadn’t fallen off the face of the earth. I’m here, just busy creating. I even made a special trip to Archiver’s today to buy some new papers to use. Not gonna lie, I’m kind of in love with the Fine and Dandy line by Jen Allyson for My Mind’s Eye. cute stuff! seriously cute!

fine-and-dandy

So, I’m…

  • cutting
  • creating
  • listening to Glee
  • gluing
  • watching Glee
  • letting the dog in and out (and in again!)
  • enjoying a space heater at my feet
  • driving the kids around
  • cleaning
  • getting ink on my fingers
  • in creative mode! (I love creative mode!)

Better get back to it! Later! :-)

No comments: