Monday, January 10, 2011

December Daily 2010 | Cover, Title, and Final Page

Cover Page


Title Page


Final Page


Side View


I can officially put the Christmas papers away… yeah! I need to really deep clean my scrapbook room too, I’m talking wiping down everything because man oh man! it got messy in December. I need a clean slate before I start making the CHA samples.

Happy Monday!


scrapchick said...

Really pretty! Woo hoo on being able to put the Christmas stuff away! I'm still whittling away at mine but did take some time to finally straighten a bit...feels a LOT better! :)

Libby said...

The album looks great. I'm needing to give my scrapbook room a bit tidy up too :-). Bought some new drawers yesterday so I'm hoping to tackle it today. Though a sick dog last night has made me rather tired and and the humidity is making me lazy :-).


Sara said...

I love your December Daily album! It really came out great! Wish I had seen yours before I started mine....though I STILL need to finish it! ;) TFS!

Back to Top