Tuesday, January 25, 2011

challenges, blogs, inspiration, and what not…

I’ve been creating like a mad woman for CHA, I’m almost done and can’t wait to share… just need the go ahead. My Google Reader and favorite links are exploding with things what inspire me so I thought I’d share some of them with you. Enjoy!

Lawnscaping Challenge #2 – CASE’ing

CPS – Card Sketches #202

BasicGrey Hopscotch Collection

Layout a Day with Lain Ehmann

Quote – Unquote by Noel Joy (Paper Passion Pixel Mania blog)

Weekend Crafting: Valentine Hearts & Ribbon Bunting (from Our Best Bites)

{bonus sketch} by Tiffany Johnson (iheart blog)

Friendly Flags by Hero Arts

The Hero Arts gallery on Flickr

Write. Click. Scrapbook.

Randomness for the day: Netflix is seriously awesome!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Thanks for the mention chickadee!