Sunday, January 09, 2011

card: you’re how old?

youre-how-old-1youre-how-old-2

Thursday was my husbands birthday and about 15 minutes before the first child arrived how from school, I realized I still hasn’t made him a card. I needed to make him something quick, a few Sizzix dies later and grabbing papers from my scrap drawer I came up with this. I think it turned out pretty good.

Supplies: cardstock (Bazzill), patterned paper and sentiment sticker (Scenic Route), number stickers (Thickers, American Crafts), Spinning Platform Die (Sizzix), Styled Labels Die (Sizzix), Big Shot (Sizzix).

Next on my creative agenda

Lawnscaping Challenge – I’m planning on doing Challenge 1 today, the deadline is Wednesday. I love this idea because I love Lawn Fawn stamps. There are prizes involved so be sure to check it out. Laurel Beard came up with the idea of Lawnscaping, she’s super sweet (and talented too!) so be sure to check out her blog.

December Daily 2010 Album – finish cover! I am so close to being done!!! I did a title  page and finished of the back page. The cover is on my work surface ready to be completed. I just need to stamp two things and then glue everything down. Getting back into the swing of things with the kids back in school took longer than I thought.

CHA Samples for Karen Burniston – I’m so excited to make things with her new dies. Making stuff for her is motivating me to get the other two things completed. I helped her kit for her class on Friday and oh goodness! love the dies!

Happy creating and have a great week!

1 comment:

Maya said...

So cute, Gretchen! Happy belated birthday to your DH! Hope you all had a lovely day.