Thursday, December 02, 2010

Sizzix Triple Play Blog Hop Week 5: Happy Winter card

Welcome to week 5 of the Sizzix Triple Play Blog Hop! This week, the featured die is Karen Burniston’s Gift Card Holder w/Phrase Die. I love this die. I don’t know what else to say – LOVE it! I don’t live close to any of my family so I send out a lot of gift cards. This die lets me make an extra special presentation of the gift card, so it’s like I’m sending more than just a piece of plastic… I am sending a special “made just for you” gift.

happy-winter-1happy-winter-2happy-winter-3

Here are a few more examples of things I’ve previously done with the Gift Card Holder w/Phrase Die: I Love You card, I Have You In My Heart card (with the second card I used the billboard option and not the phrase), and a Hello card.

Supplies: Gift Card Holder w/Phrase Die #656740 by Karen Burniston, Sizzix Big Shot, patterned paper and punch outs from the Crate Paper Snow Day Collection, black pen (American Crafts), Open Scallop Border Punch (EK Success),white cardstock (Bazzill), turquoise cardstock (Bazzill), Glue Arts Adhesive.

Who else is participating? Click here to find out – master list of designers.

Hope you’re enjoying the hop, just click on “hop forward” below (or in my side bar) to continue on…

See you next Thursday for week 6 of the blog hop!

11 comments:

Niki_Meiners said...

tooooooooooo CA-UTE!

Karen B said...

You have such a way with this die, G! This collection of papers makes me happy and how you make them shine makes me even happier. Love it! Thanks for using my die.

milkcan said...

Loving the snowmen!

Phyllis Dobbs said...

Tooo cute! What a fabulous card!

Melony Bradley said...

I love all the snowmen in this- it is so fun and colorful!

Eileen Hull said...

Like how you tcked all those fun little extra in everywhere. So cute and useful too!

Jenn said...

This looks fantastic, Gretchen! So festive and fun - definitely going to be a hit for the recipient.

Lynda said...

This is just so adorably cute. I love how everything works together including the snowman gift card with the snowman papers. Love it!

Cheryl said...

Love it! So cheerful!

Jen Goode said...

The snowman theme is so adorable and I love your handdrawn lines.. nice touch!

Einat Kessler said...

Your card is beautiful, so happy and wintery. I love it!