Saturday, December 11, 2010

December Daily 2010 | Day 9

decdaily9adecdaily9b

I stepped outside of my box again with this one… I used a font for the journaling. This is something I just don’t do. I think my main reasoning is I just don’t want to take the time to set it up in Word… I already spend enough time on the computer, lol! I wanted to write a lot in a small space and I knew I’d be able to control the size better with printed text so I decided what the heck. I’m still iffy about it but done is done and I’m moving on.

Here’s something I learned: I have no idea how to load a font. I found a free font and downloaded it, I wanted one that looked more like an old fashioned typewriter font. It’s on my computer but I don’t know how to load it to actually use it. I guess I’ll be figuring that out today.

:-)

2 comments:

Angie said...

I love the style of your December Daily. As for the font - you unzip the file and then place the .ttf file(s) in your windows>fonts folder. Typewriter fonts are my favorite!

Mim Smith Faro said...

What type of computer do you use? What word program are you using? I might be able to help.