Monday, December 06, 2010

December Daily 2010 | Day 5

decdaily5adecdaily5b

I had a few questions from a former BPS student (Hi Andrea!) and I wanted to answer them here in case anyone else was wondering:

  • The album I am using is 6” x 6”. I was originally going to use a Bo Bunny Bare Naked Binder but thought it would get to bulky so I just used the cardboard inserts as the front and back of my album and cut my own papers.
  • The smaller inside pages are 5.5” x 4.25”. I did not want them as big as the main pages.
  • I love to do pen work (it’s my thing!) and outline just about everything. I think so far I’ve stuck with pen’s in the .01 and .05 sizes. I’m a big fan of the .005 too so I’m sure it’ll get used eventually.
  • For my adhesive, I am using the Glue Glider Pro. I love the ease of it. For little things I’m using Zig Glue.
  • The journaling stamp is called “Just Write” from Creative CafĂ©, Hampton Art. It’s simple and versatile and two stamps come in the set. One with just plain lines and one that looks more like old fashioned school paper with the dashes.

Throughout I’ll probably use border punches and other holiday stamps I have. If anyone has any questions about specific products – or anything else – please let me know.

Happy Monday and thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Abbey said...

Great papers and design. Thanks for sharing!

Roxy said...

I really like the smaller page and the photo collage there. Looks fabulous!

amytangerine said...

how fun!

scrapchick said...

Nice! Love the layout!