Tuesday, December 28, 2010

December Daily 2010 | Day 25

decdaily25adecdaily25b

Whew! Done. Not gonna lie… I’m rather impressed with myself!

Well, my inside pages are done… still need to work on my cover. I think I’ll do a write up for an introductory page also. I was originally was going to do all 31 days but by the time I got to day 26 I was pretty exhausted and decided 25 days was just fine.

We had a nice Christmas. I love it when it falls on the weekend so my husband has the next day off. I love that we’re all together enjoying lazy days, fun days, homey, the house smells good from the crock pot kind of days.

Rambling…

The decorations will come down soon. The piles of clutter that have accumulated will be cleaned (they’re starting to get a bit overwhelming). I’m already thinking about my word for 2011. Having a hard time with it… hard to find one word that encompasses everything that I am feeling and wanting to accomplish. I’ll be working on CHA samples soon for Karen (so excited about her new dies!). Trying to learn my new toy I got for Christmas… serious learning curve. Loving Glee Vol. 4.

And that’s it for today! Have a great week!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

I have enjoyed all 25 days! :)

Libby said...

Well done Gretchen. For the first time in 3 years I started off behind and never caught up. Yesterday and worked a few hours and got up the 12th Dec :-). I will get there though. I love the style of your album - will have to save it somewhere so I can steal your ideas next year :-).
I too am thinking about my word!

Libby

Tiff said...

LOOK at you December Daily-ing! I'm soooo impressed! I lack the gumption ;)