Friday, December 03, 2010

December Daily 2010 | Day 2

decdaily2adecdaily2b

I’m so glad I did all the prep work and decided to keep my original pages. Even with only two days done I am totally in love with it. Check out the Christmas tree photo, I stepped outside of my box and used a font directly on the photo. I know this isn’t anything new but I seem to have an aversion to fonts so it was actually pretty cool to try, I really like the look of it. I still need to work on the cover for my album… no idea what I want to do with it yet. One day at a time, it’ll get done.

If you’re creating your own December Daily album, I’d love to see. Feel free to leave a link.

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

mcscraps5 said...

Loving it! I really like the photo of the try and how it's blurred. Can't wait to see more.
I've got mine going at www.mcscraps5.blogspot.com if you wanna check it out.

Roxy said...

This is beautiful!!! I've never printed words on a photo before, but after seeing everyone's results with this project, I may have to try it soon! Mine is at:http://roxyrolla.blogspot.com/2010/12/december-daily-part-1.html

Karen B said...

You're so good! I am really in awe that you're doing this. What a treasured memory of the entire month. Hope Daisy feels better soon, poor little pup!

Libby said...

Your album is looking great Gretchen. Love that Daisy is staring in so many photos :-).

Libby