Friday, December 17, 2010

December Daily 2010 | Day 14

decdaily14adecdaily14b

This week has been crazy! I can’t even begin to tell you how happy I am that it’s Friday… the start of the kids Christmas break. I’m only a few days behind with my December Daily album but really don’t feel behind, I’ve been printing everyday and jotting things down so assembly should be pretty quick. It’s more a matter of waiting for the light to photography the entry.

For day 14 I tried something new, drawing directly on a photo. I’m liking how it turned out. I’m thinking I might have to add a Wacom Bamboo Fun Tablet to my wish list now. Writing on photos appeals to me but it was hard to do with the white pen because of the slick surface.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Sally said...

Looking good Gretchen. I love the writing on the photo - great look. What kind of marker did you use? I find that if the tip is too "fine" that it doesn't show up as well...any recommendations?