Thursday, December 02, 2010

December Daily 2010 | Day 1

decdaily1adecdaily1b

My day 1 of December Daily is complete! I’ve decided that I’ll assemble the page the day after, that way if anything happens in the evening, I’ll be able to add that too. I’m going to play it by ear though because if I’m in the mood to assemble the day of, I think I’ll go ahead and do it… there is no right or wrong. Yesterday I kind of freaked out a bit, I didn’t want to use the inside pages I’d already created. I think I wanted a bit more freedom from the pre-made. I decided to go ahead and add more pages and alter what I needed to as I went. This way I don’t have to start all the way over and I can still make new pages if necessary. I’m happy with that… I don’t want this to be stressful. I want it to be fun!

For more details on December Daily, please visit Ali Edwards blog and check out this post: December Daily.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Leah said...

I like the layout of your DD. Looks great and simple to make.

scrapchick said...

Nice pages! That's great using font on picture & Scrooged. hehe

PEG said...

Hello !I'm a DD-girl too !
It's funny, because what you you say, is exactly what I feel.
This year I don't want to stress with my DD. I make it like I feel , no stress !