Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sizzix Triple Play Blog Hop Week 4: Hanging Frame

Welcome to week 4 of the Sizzix Triple Play Blog Hop. If you’re here taking a break from turkey and pie then Happy Thanksgiving to you! So glad you’re here! This weeks featured die is Eileen Hull’s Frame and Frame Back with Stand. I decided not to use the stand and make my project hang instead so in an effort to give you the full effect… a video!

If you’re not into videos or have a problem playing it for some reason, may I present the two sides of my frame:

hangingframe-1hangingframe-2

I used a Crop-A-Dile to create the two holes in the frame. I used one long piece of ribbon and tied it off at the end so it can be placed on a hook to hang or you could use a flat thumbtack through the end and hang it directly from the ceiling.

Supplies: Frame and Frame Back with Stand Die #656835 by Eileen Hull, Sizzix Big Shot Pro, patterned paper (from my scrap drawer), white paint, flowers, buttons, Crop-A-Dile (We R Memory Keepers), ribbon, embroidery thread, alpha stamps, white cardstock.

Who else is participating? Click here to find out – master list of designers.

Hope you’re enjoying the hop, just click on “hop forward” below (or in my side bar) to continue on…

Daisy says, “enjoy a second piece of pie!”

10 comments:

Debra Quartermain said...

This is so cute! Wonderful subject and project!

Karen B said...

Cool project and awesome video, G! Daisy is soo cute! Happy T-day!

Eileen Hull said...

So cool! Love the project Gretchen and even an added bonus of video- wow :-) Thanks for working with my die! Happy Thanksgiving...

Candice Windham said...

Love the project and the pups!

Einat Kessler said...

What a cute dog. I love the fact that your frame is hanging and not standing.Super cute!

Brenda Pinnick said...

aaaaawwwww! Cute dog! AND, cute project!

Melony Bradley said...

Love anything with pets! This is a sweet hanging frame- love what you did with the flower

Cheryl said...

This is so cute! Your dog is a cutie too!

Libby said...

Love the frame - it's just gorgeous... as is Daisy :-).

Libby

LollyChops said...

awwww! I love little Daisy! Your project is perfect!