Wednesday, November 17, 2010

quick gift bag using Lawn Fawn stamps

I few things were going on to make this quick gift bag happen: I won a stamp set from Lawn Fawn and picked Critters in the Snow, they came in the mail and I couldn’t wait to use them. My youngest earned himself a prize and I needed something to put the prize into. I had about 15-20 minutes to make it happen before taking my daughter to an appointment. Combine all those elements and this is what you get…

you-did-it-bag-1you-did-it-bag-2

He loved it… that made me happy. Maybe he just loved the prize inside, who knows! lol!

Supplies: Critters in the Snow stamp set (Lawn Fawn), “you did it” sentiment (Everyday Sayings, Hero Arts), Styled Labels (Tim Holtz Alterations, Sizzix), Dots, Circles, & Stars Textured Impressions (Sizzix), cardstock (my scrap drawer), lunch  bag, American Crafts black pigment ink, Blue Lagoon chalk ink (ColorBox), Tiny Attcher (Tim Holtz, Advantus).

Stop back by tomorrow for week 3 of the Sizzix Blog Hop!

1 comment:

Karen B said...

Wow! That's some great work under pressure, girl! What a cute stamp set!