Monday, November 29, 2010

my scrapbook room is featured on the CREATE: Blog

Cool! My scrapbook room is featured on the CREATE: Blog. You know, the fine folks from Scrapbook Trends, CARDS, and Simply Handmade magazines. Head on over and check it outI answer a whole bunch of questions too.

sb-room-oct-2010

I shared the original photos for my remodeled scrapbook room in June of 2009. You can find that post here: Scrapbook Room Complete. Other detailed links about changes, updates, what it looked like before, and before I even had a room can be found at the bottom of that post. If you’d like a video tour, check out this post: scrapbook room video tour.

Not much has changed since the above photo (taken Oct. 2010). I think we got Daisy a new rug… her dog bed turned into a chew toy and meant an untimely death.

Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check out the article at the CREATE: Blog.

And a big thanks to Jen Gallacher for asking to feature my room! Ya’ll are awesome!

Have a great week!!!

1 comment:

Karen B said...

Congrats on having your awesome room featured! I covet your cabinetry. (Is that a bad thing?)