Tuesday, October 05, 2010

it’s gettin’ batty up in here!

bat-halloween-1

Check out my cute bat decorations using the 3-D Pop-Up Bat die. I’m pretty darn happy with the new view of my front door. I’ve got these long windows by my door and when it comes to decorating it’s really hard to do anything with them. I got the die and I just knew the bats would be a great way to dress up the windows. Six bats and some clear thread later… wa-la! It turned out perfect!

Supplies: Black Cardstock, Glue Dots, 3-D Pop-Up Bat (Sizzix), Big Shot (Sizzix), Googly eyes.

and because my little helper had to get in the shot, here’s one more picture to share…

bat-halloween-2

Anyone want to guess how many Glue Dots it took to make those bats? ;-)

(306 Glue Dots!)

5 comments:

Jayma Malme said...

I love the bats! Your front door looks awesome :) HOLY COW...306 glue dots! Good job girlie!

scrapchick said...

Such a pretty front door!

Libby said...

Love the bats. And how cute is Daisy peeking out the window :-).

Libby

KarenB said...

I love them!!! You did such a great job. Also, I owe you some glue dots! :)

Danielle Hunter said...

These are adorable! And WHOA! That's a lot of Glue Dots!