Monday, October 11, 2010

Halloween table runner

I like to sew. I’m not that great at it but I do like to do it.  Not often though because honestly, I tend to make mistakes every single time I try. I do keep trying though (maybe one of these days I’ll miter a corner correctly!). About a week ago I saw some cute fabric in at Hobby Lobby and decided it must be mine.

Cute fabric…

halloweenfabric

I went to work and it became a table runner…

halloweentablerunner

It was originally going to hang off the edges of the table like my Thanksgiving and Christmas table runners but I decided I wanted to add batting and didn’t have enough to do it as long as originally planned so I improvised. I’m quite thankful that you can’t see the really crooked part in the picture! Like I said… I try. Now I just need to buy some more Halloween do-dads to add to the table for decoration.

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

scrapchick said...

Cute! Nice job! Love your dining set also. :)

Just Me Stampin said...

Love it! I have so many projects swirling around my head ...just need to sit down and get them done!

Having a Stampin Up giveaway over at my blog, hope you can stop by!

Libby said...

Love the tablerunner - it looks great. I've still yet to try making one (beside the one I did in sewing class).

Libby

Jana said...

So cute. I think I really like the shortness of this one.