Sunday, October 17, 2010

December Daily 2010 | prep work

Last year I took a photo a day in December. It was something that I really enjoyed doing and blogging about. This year I decided to take it one step further and make an actual album for all the photos and journaling to go into. Thank goodness for Ali Edwards and laying out the ground work because organizing an album without pictures is not an easy thing for me to do.

I’m off to a good start…

dec-daily-prep-1

I’m working on all the prep work right now, I’m just laying everything out and getting things in order. I’m trying to go with the flow… I’m normally really organized and have a plan, with this I definitely feel like I’m winging it a bit more. I’m trying not to stress and just enjoy it all. I’ll be happy when December rolls around and all I’ll need to do is add the photos and journaling, it’ll make it super easy to record our holiday memories and everyday life during the month.


All the details you need can be found here: December Daily by Ali Edwards


I’ll share my progress as I go!

4 comments:

Just Me Stampin said...

What an absolutely delightful idea.
Thank you for sharing the link! I'll be anxious to see your progress. I'm on the wait list for a kit, not sure I'm up to tackling one on my own.

Jana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jana said...

Oooh. This looks very enticing. It'll be fun to join along with you as you progress. I might try to fill in the album I made for last year. Never got a thing into it. LOL. All I have to do is change the year on the cover.

scrapchick said...

Woo hoo for getting a jump start and for going along with an album!