Wednesday, October 20, 2010

December Daily 2010 | inside pages


The inside pages for my December Daily album are done. yeah! I used a stamp to create journaling lines and left space for a 3x5 photo to be added to the top of each right hand page. I'm liking the results. Next I need to figure out what I’m going to do for the cover… one step at a time (because I need a break from Christmas stuff!).


Supplies: kraft cardstock (Bazzill), Holiday paper from my Christmas themed drawer, XL circle punch (Fiskars), “Merry Christmas” tree stamp (Hero Arts #CL364), Holiday Tilez (Junkitz), Noel Cardstock Sticker (Creative Imaginations), Christmas 2 Word Fetti Stickers (Making Memories), St. Nick Chipboard Alpha Stickers (Making Memories), Black Pigment Ink (American Crafts), Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Worn Lipstick, Peeled Paint), white pigment ink (American Crafts), number stamps (“It’s My Type,” MaVinci), 0.5 black pen (American Crafts), Just Write journaling stamp (Creative Cafe, Hampton Art), Zig Glue, Glue Glider Pro.

Smile! :-)

14 comments:

Libby said...

The pages look great. Can't believe how organised you are :-).

Libby

scrapchick said...

Nice album "bones"! Can't wait to see your cover!

Jana said...

This is going to be one wonderful album. AND easy to finish. I love that in an album. Finished is a lovely state!

Melissa said...

Cool idea! Love it!!

ccolopy said...

Love how you have it set up. I need to get busy!

Gabi said...

I love the foundation for your album! The journaling lines are so cool!

Rachel said...

I love how you have room for journaling and a photo on the same page!!! Your album looks awesome.

Sandi M said...

December Daily looks great! Love that you've done your scrap room so inexpensively and oh that green. it's my fave color. I've used it in a room in 3 different homes now. It's been used in my scrap room, a bedroom and now my kitchen.

Beth said...

that is looking great! I love all the kraft used. it really makes the other elements and colors stand out! beautiful job!

Christina Tryon said...

Looks great! Love the left/right pages-super easy and ready to go! Thanks for sharing.

Maureen F. said...

I really like your color choices - nice look

Jess said...

Thanks for sharing! Looks great.

Kimmy said...

Love these colors... crisp - clean - happy! Really nice... ~ kimmy

Christine said...

Love the kraft paper complimenting the patterns! Pretty =)