Thursday, September 16, 2010

thanks card

thanks-card

I love the Sizzix Ornate #4 Frame Back die. I could not wait to use it… seriously! I need to get the Tim Holtz one too, it’s such a fantastic shape. I’m really enjoying just playing lately. Sometimes it’s fun to create just for the sake of creating. It offers such a great outlet for me because I truly love it. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, scrapbooking (or cardmaking in this case) keeps me sane.

Supplies: kraft cardstock (Bazzill), “thanks” stamp (Heidi Swapp), Pearl Brads (Creative Imaginations), Ornate #4 Frame Back (Sizzix), Big Shot (Sizzix), pop-dots, chalk ink, black pigment ink, Glue Glider Pro.

:-)

1 comment:

Leslie Ashe said...

oh my gracious...that is the CUTEST card!!!! I LOVE that die! I may have to have that one...
I have the Tim HOltz one & I need to try it...

but your card is so so cute! I LOVE IT! xoxo!