Sunday, September 12, 2010

lo: he’s 8

Thank you so much to everyone that stopped by and participated in the Fiskateer Blog Hop! Ya’ll are awesome! An amazing amount of creativity was shared and I’m happy I got to be a part of it. Thanks again for stopping by and commenting. :-)

hes-8-1

A quick layout for today. I don’t love it but it’ll do. I think I’m out of practice… to many cards! lol! However, done is done and I’m glad for that so I’m putting it in my 2009 album and moving on. (you can click on it to make it bigger)

The journaling close up:

hes-8-2

Supplies: kraft cardstock (seriously! do I ever use anything else?!), red cardstock, black pen, Scenic Route patterned papers, Ornate #4 Frame Back and Ornate Frame Back (Sizzix), Big Shot, Glue Glider Pro, brads, Vinyl Thickers.

Just for fun… how I took the photo for this layout:

hes-8-3

I normally don’t have to stand up on the counter but since it was a double page layout I was having problems getting everything in the shot… so I hopped on up… a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!

Hope you have a great week!

1 comment:

KarenB said...

Well I love the layout! Also, that photo is really an interesting background. Like, I could see you using that shot as the background (in place of Kraft cardstock, gasp) for a layout. I issue the challenge!