Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I have you in my heart card

i-have-you-in-my-heart-card

This card makes me happy! It’s one of those things that was created just because I was messing around with product. I wanted to test out the Textured Impressions Birthday Set. If I would have known embossing was so easy, I would have done it long ago! I really liked the look of the embossing on the blue and the card just kind of happened… just for fun!

And the heart… it makes me smile. I’m trying so hard not to love all the little cute felt creations (and this one was older!) but I’m failing. They add a lot of pop.

Supplies: kraft cardstock, speckled cream cardstock (I thought it was Bazzill but I’m not sure… kicking myself for not saving the packaging), patterned paper (my scrap drawer), Stitched Felt (Chatterbox), Ornate Frame Back (Sizzix), Textured Impressions (Birthday Set, Sizzix), Big Shot, pigment ink, chalk ink, Glue Glider Pro Adhesive, All Occasions stamp Set (Hero Arts).

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

KarenB said...

Super cute, G! Those TI folders are so awesome. Your card makes me smile!

scrapchick said...

Wow, that is REALLY cute! Recently bought some texture templates - lovin' them!