Sunday, August 01, 2010

more Fiskateer crop challenges to share

cupcake-buttons

I made these two cards for the Fiskateer crop, challenge #14. The challenge was to use a button (or buttons) on a layout or two cards. I love that I got to use my new Hero Arts stamp. I’ll be honest, I was a little worried about the cupcake being such a big size but I thought it was to cute so got it anyway. I love the size! Big enough to make it the center of attention but not to big. It’s perfect! Here’s a better view:

cupcake-buttons1

Supplies: kraft cardstock, Large Cupcake (Hero Arts), sentiment (Cupcakes, Hero Arts), black ink, black pen, paper from my scraps drawer, buttons, Threading Water Border Punch.

just-saying-hello-bird

I created this card for challenge #18 at the Fiskateer crop. The challenge was to use one of Becky Fleck’s PageMaps or CardMaps. I chose the CardMap and the option we were given was from March 2010. I used some Chatterbox stickers I’d had in one of my drawers for what seems like forever!

Supplies: cardstock (Bazzill), sentiment (Everyday Sayings, Hero Arts), black ink, stitched felt (Together, Chatterbox).

There’s one more thing I’d like to do for the crop and it’s not due until Wednesday. I may attempt it but time is a tricky thing during the week. We shall see. We’ve got to try the DMV again for the big kids (ack!) and the countdown for back-to-school is officially on so I have no idea what I’m going to get done. My plan is to play it by ear.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic week!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

So cute! Obviously I LOVE the Cupcake one - Seize the Cupcake - that rocks!