Sunday, August 15, 2010

“it’s my time to shine”

As crazy (or as silly!) as it sounds, I say this to myself three times a year. The two weeks before school starts, the two weeks before Christmas break, and the two weeks before school gets out. “It’s my time to shine!”

These are my busiest times of the year because there is so much to do in such a short amount of time. I always get everything done it’s just a matter of keeping my sanity while it’s getting done! All the school supplies have been purchased that I know about and school clothes are taken care of for two out of the three kiddos. Needless to say, I’m currently in running-around-like-a-chicken-with-their-head-cut-off mode.

Lawn Fawn’s Cards for Kids blog hop

This past week and today I finished up my cards for the blog  hop. I am so happy with how they turned out. I can’t wait to share! The blog hop is this Wednesday, August 18th, so stay tuned!

One week down, one to go!

1 comment:

scrapchick said...

hehe, Love it! Wow, I've been buying bits and pieces here that I know they need but haven't hit the stores with list in hand - go you! Can't wait to see your card!